The right plastic tube for every application
Extruded plastic tubes are fit for any number of different applications: Lighting, as LED holders with internal webbing, for a wide variety of optical features, as containers in industry or even as decorative elements. Coming in round, oval, rectangular or in more complex shapes, BWF Profiles offers top quality, precision products that further distinguish themselves through their surface finish, accurate fit and function.
Your advantages at a glance
- Capable of meeting individual requirements
- Reduced costs by using pre-existing tools
Individual plastic tubes from BWF Profiles
Working together towards the perfect solution
Are you looking for a custom plastic tube for a new project?
BWF Profiles is a reliable partner for lasting success! We accompany you from development right through series production, no matter what your individual requirements are.
BWF Profiles plastic tubes individually manufactured
Various materials are available
- PC tubes (polycarbonate tubes)
- Acrylic satiné tubes (satined acrylic tubes)
- Satiné blend tubes (satined polycarbonate tubes)
With BWF Profiles anything's possible
Regardless of whether you are looking for
- individual cross-sections,
- optical features (e.g. internal linear prismatics)
- or a co-extruded plastic tube made of other materials or with other colours,
BWF Profiles' standard selection for plastic tubes
Benefit from pre-existing tools
In addition to the tubes we carry in stock, BWF Profiles also offers a wide range of standard tubes. Working with pre-existing tools, we manufacture individual tubes based on production-related minimum order quantities.
Are you interested in a standard tube? Contact us!