for solid-liquid filtration
A high flow rate, shorter pump cycles, clearer filtrate, excellent separation of the filter cake, adaptability to various product compositions and a long service life - all are essential characteristics of needlona® needle felt filter cloth.
Advantages of needlona® needle felt as a filter cloth for solid-liquid filtration, at a glance
- Special surface treatments ensure regenerability
- Chemical protective treatment allows for use in aggressive environments
- Several layers of ultra-fine fibres ensure that even the smallest particles are separated
- Large pore volume permits high throughput for the liquid
- Mono-filament or multi-file supporting fabric ensures mechanical stability
Filter cloths are suitable for use with
- Filter presses
- Drum filters
- Disc filters
- Belt filters
BWF Envirotec filter cloths are used in the mineral industry (kaolin, barite), chemical industry (catalysts, zeolites) and food industry (cooking oil).