Curved plastic profiles
Do you know the great advantage of 360° curved lighting?
The cut edges are reduced to a minimum. Instead of assembling individual parts, which usually results in visible joints, the unified bending produces a homogeneous appearance.
The plastic profile used for bending is also available in a straight version to enhance your lighting family. Feel free to inquire about existing plastic profiles and we will check the possibility of 360° bending.
- only one cut edge
- colouring in any colour possible, e.g. in BWF colourLED®
- can also be implemented for multiple extrusion
- lower investment costs for bending equipment compared to the thermoforming process
- less waste compared to the thermoforming process
- one plastic profile offers two different lighting options: linear or curved
- materials: PMMA and PC
- can already be bent from a radius of 700 mm, depending on cross-section and profile width
- profile widths between 20 mm and 60 mm
- profile height up to 20 mm
- wall thicknesses from 1.5 - 2.5 mm are optimal